|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Max. Mixing Mass||varies depending on model|
|Speed||variable using VFD|
|Drive Motor Power||2.2-9.4 kW|
|Approx. Working Capacity||50 kg- 500 Kg|
|Tilting Motor Power||0.37-1.1 kW|
Powder Mixer Machine designed for efficient and homogeneous mixing of dry and wet powders. Newly designed stuffing box prevents contamination. Sliding type covers with protective grill and safety devices are provided. Trough tilts forward for a discharge of materials either manually or by motorised arrangement.
- Capacity: The volumetric capacity of the vessel is ample enough to mix the light density powders also. Actual Kg. Capacity depends upon the nature and bulk density of the powder.
- Blades: Manesty type paddle blades with suitable scrappers fabricated out of Stainless Steel plate are welded to Stainless Steel shaft. The Mixer Powder blades are designed in such a way so as to give the perfect and homogenous mix. The blades will rotate at 30 rpm.
- Cover: Grill type sliding cover is provided for the mixer. The lid could slide in order to observe the mixing process while the machine is working. The Mixer Powder cover is fabricated from Stainless Steel sheets, rods and as such, all the parts coming into contact with the powders are of Stainless Steel.
- Safety device: Limit switch is provided to afford all possible safety. The function of this limit switch is that as soon as the cover is lifted the running blades stop automatically.
- Driving arrangement: A TEFC electric motor to run on 415 volts, 3 phase, 50 Hz, A.C. (other voltage on request) is provided along with a suitable reduction gear box to get the final rotating speed of 30 rpm. A D.O.L. or Star-Delta type starter will also be provided.
- Discharge: Our standard machines have discharge arrangements by manual tilting of the trough for which a gear mechanism with handle is provided on the side of the machine. Motorised tilting arrangement or bottom discharge arrangement can be incorporated on request.
- Base: The mixer is mounted on a stainless steel framework fabricated out of channel and sheets strong enough to withstand complete load and give vibration free services. There is a provision of foundation bolts but because the unit sturdy no extra foundation is necessary.
- Item Code: JI-MM
- Delivery Time: 6 to 8 weeks